The full-body safety belt is an essential protective it […]
The full-body safety belt is an essential protective item in the fall protection. The workers gave it a very good name, “Help Belt”, which proves that the full-body safety belt plays a huge role in protecting their safety.
1. Hold the safety belt back up, lift the leg down, or grab the D-ring of the full body harness. Put your arm across the shoulder strap and put on your safety belt like a jacket and put it against your shoulders.
2. Buckle the belt buckle on the waist.
3. Insert the leg strap into the leg and fasten the leg strap. Make sure that the leg strap does not cross in the buckle and fasten the buckle.
4. Adjust to the appropriate shoulder strap length. (The safety belt should be close to the body, but not so tight that it prevents the user from walking.)
5. Adjust to the appropriate leg length. (The safety belt should be close to the body, but not so close to the user.) Check the sling of the body harness for distortion or crossover.
6. Buckle the belt buckle on the chest.
7. Dressing is complete.
The proper use and wear of the full-body safety belt can effectively protect our personal safety in high-altitude operations or fire rescue environments, ensuring that we can carry out and complete the work smoothly and create a good working environment.