The full body harness is a personal protective product […]
The full body harness is a personal protective product worn by workers for fall protection. Its main function is to prevent the high-level workers from falling, or to safely hang the workers after the fall, to protect them from harm and to slip off the safety belt. The static load of the hanging point should be such that each hanging point on the safety belt must be able to withstand a static load greater than 15KN. The only allowed safety belt in the fall protection system is the full body harness.
The choice of seat belts is mainly based on work and working environment.
Option 1: Recommend common configurations based on environment description
Scaffolding, construction construction single-point safety harness, buffer tether or double-fork buffer tether, fall brake
Roof inspection, maintenance, three-point full body harness, double fork buffer strap, horizontal lifeline, human fall brake
General factory area high-altitude single-point safety belt, personal fall brake
Full body harness with positioning belt in the power industry, positioning tether, sling, cushioning tether, drop brake, double fork cushioning tether
Option 2: Full-body safety belts are mainly composed of three major categories.
1. Single point safety belt: The most common form of safety belt, can be used in almost any fall prevention. The rear D-ring is the preferred hanging point on the seat belt!
2. Double-hook safety belt: (also known as three-point safety belt) The most common seat belt form can be used in almost any fall prevention occasion, especially suitable for climbing up and down.
3. Seat belts with belts: (also known as five-point safety belts) need to achieve work positioning, but also need to prevent falling.
Option 3: Full body seat belt wear method:
1. Hold the back D-ring of the seat belt and shake the seat belt so that all the braids return to their original position. Check that all parts of the seat belt are intact and intact. Read the label to see if the size is right.
2. If the chest strap, belt or leg strap buckle does not open, untie the braid or unfasten the buckle.
3. Put the shoulder strap over your shoulder so that the D-ring is in the middle of the back shoulders.
4. Pull the leg strap from between the legs, one hand from the back with the back leg strap from the armpit to the other hand, catch and buckle with the front buckle. Use the same method to fasten the second leg strap. If you have a belt, please fasten your belt and buckle your belt.
5. Fasten the chest strap and fix it in the middle of the chest. Tighten the shoulder strap and pass the excess shoulder strap through the strap to prevent loosening.
6. When all the webbing and buckles are fastened, tighten all the buckles so that the seat belt is as close to the body as possible, but it will not affect the activity. Put excess straps into the belt clip to prevent loosening.