High-altitude operation safety ropes belong to high-altitude operation safety equipment, which can fully guarantee accidental fall accidents of high-altitude operators. Each product has its own end-of-life standard, and safety ropes are no exception. So what happens to the end-of-line safety ropes has reached the end-of-life standard.
1. When the safety rope is excessively worn or damaged, such as: cutting, puncturing, scalding, tearing, etc., it can not continue to be used.
2. When the strap is stretched or the thread ends are detached and the webbing is broken, it cannot be used anymore.
3. Check the hidden contusion caused by the spikes of metal hardware on the webbing, please discard it.
4. Check for damage caused by contact with heat, corrosion, or solvents. Any scalds or burns must be given sufficient attention. If the damage is large, please discard it.
5. Exposure to strong ultraviolet rays and severe weather under the sun, or material performance degradation due to improper maintenance. If the color of the webbing cannot be easily identified, please discard it.
6. After the fall accident, the safety rope can no longer be used, please discard it.
When the above situations occur, the safety rope has reached the end of life standards, and its performance cannot be guaranteed. If it cannot be used continuously, please discard it.