Add:NO.268 DAKANG ROAD, QINGSHAN LAKE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CITY, HANGZHOU, ZHEJIANG, CHINA
The aerial work safety belt is a personal protective equipment worn by workers for fall protection. Its main function is to prevent the high-altitude workers from falling or falling behind, to safely hang the workers, protect them from harm, and not be safe. The belt slips off. The static load of the hanging point should meet every hanging point on the seat belt. It must be able to withstand a static load of more than 15KN. The only allowed seat belt in the fall protection system is the high-altitude seat belt.
First, the classification of seat belts
1, classified by design
(1) Single-point safety belt: It is a common type of seat belt that can be used in almost any fall prevention. The rear D-ring is the preferred hanging point on the seat belt.
(2) Double-hook safety belt: Also known as three-point safety belt, it is a common seat belt type and can be used in almost any fall prevention occasion, especially suitable for climbing up and down.
(3) Seat belts with belts: Also known as five-point safety belts, it is necessary to achieve work positioning and anti-fall occasions.
2, classified by job category
(1) Seat belt: A seat belt that is attached to a fixed structure by a rope or a belt that surrounds the fixed structure, so that the operator's hands can perform other operations. It is suitable for all kinds of high-level work types that require work positioning, such as utility pole workers and construction workers.
(2) Zone restraint seat belt: It is used to limit the range of activities of the operator and avoid reaching the seat belt where the fall area may occur. This type of seat belt is used without the risk of falling. It can be a positioning belt or other types of seat belts.
(3) Falling suspension seat belt: A safety belt that suspends the safety of workers when falling from heights or ascending personnel.
Seat belt purchase
1. Safety must first be ensured, followed by comfort. Users must be aware of the risk of falling within their workplace and choose the appropriate seat belt for their needs.
2, the safety belt with safety rope, the length of the safety rope can not exceed 2M, otherwise, if it falls, it will bring the user a free fall distance is too long, the impact force exceeds the human body to bear the limit of great risk.
3. When the welder is working at a high position, the seat belt made of flame retardant material must be selected. The conventional seat belt will be damaged when it comes into contact with the welding slag and spark, and it will not be able to protect when it falls.
4. When working on the roof or tank top, it is impossible for the operator to fall as long as the edge is not reached. The limit rope (belt) is used to limit the working area of the operator. In this case, the limit belt can be used or used. Other types of seat belts.
5. Various wall external force ladders, chimney external ladders, various ladders in the workshop. When climbing, the user needs to connect the ladder safety belt and the fall protection device on the ladder. Because there is no single point safety belt on the chest. D-rings, so this type of work requires at least a double-point safety belt.