Add:NO.268 DAKANG ROAD, QINGSHAN LAKE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CITY, HANGZHOU, ZHEJIANG, CHINA
The fall prevention horizontal lifeline system is an anchoring device. It consists of an anchor bracket and a horizontal cable (mainly steel cable), the so-called horizontal lifeline, or the safety line. This device can generally be fixed to a structure for a long time, and is designed to ensure that single or multiple people can work safely at high altitudes where they are likely to fall, providing them with a more free space for activities. It can be installed by means of lines, curves, etc.
It ensures that the staff can move horizontally safely and there is no danger of falling at any time. Workers are free to cross the cable middleware and corners without the possibility of falling off at the intermediate connection point.
2, wire rope tightening device
3, the endpoint panel
4, the intermediate connector
5, energy harvesting device to prevent falling
6, stainless steel cable
Installation requirements edit:
1. Ensure that both ends and intermediate support parts have sufficient load.
2. All anchoring devices should be tested according to the requirements of the European standard EN795-C, and applied to them within 15 seconds.
3. Concrete cement wall: 12mm stainless steel chemical screw; the length of the building is at least 110mm.
4. Hollow concrete brick wall: 1 piece of splint, 4 pieces of straight 12mmA2 stainless steel screws with nuts and washers.
5. Metal structure: According to the recommendations of the construction engineer and the inspection of the construction structure, it is done by punching or welding.
6, must install warning signs at the beginning of the horizontal lifeline