High-altitude seat belt method, verification standard and applicable scope
The safety belt is a personal protective equipment for preventing falling accidents of workers at high altitudes. The high-altitude safety belt is a rope used to protect the safety of people and objects during high-altitude operations. It is generally a synthetic fiber rope, hemp rope or steel wire rope. It has the characteristics of simple and light safety belt, which protects the life safety of high-altitude workers. So what are the high-altitude seat belt method, verification standards and applicable scope? The following editor will introduce to you.
High-altitude seat belt method
1. Check the status of the seat belt to see if it meets the conditions of use. Before we fasten our seat belts, the first thing we need to do is to check the quality of the seat belts and make sure they can be used safely. See if the nylon belt has no broken wires and obvious scratches, the metal hook has no visible cracks, and whether the hook locking device is in good condition.
2. Fasten the chest strap of the safety belt first. The process of putting on the seat belt needs to be carried out in a certain order. The first step is to fasten the safety chest strap.
3. Then fasten the belt of the seat belt. To tighten the belt, the waist buckle assembly must be fastened and straightened.
4. Fasten the leg straps of the seat belt. The last step for the staff to put on the seat belt is to put on the leg straps of the seat belt. When the leg straps are worn, an appropriate amount of tightness should be maintained.
5. Hang the safety belt in a suitable position. The method of hanging the seat belt should be high and low, and prevent swinging and collision, avoid sharp materials, and avoid contact with open flames. Choose a place to hang and lock the metal lock.
6. The hooks and loops of the seat belt should be firmly hung on the mooring points during operation. The seat belt rope cannot be knotted. When working at heights, you should ensure that the hooks and loops of the seat belt are fixed, and you cannot move the hooks and loops at will to avoid danger.
7. After using the seat belt, check and store it for maintenance. Seat belts are a guarantee for safe work at heights. After using the seat belts, you should remember to check whether the seat belts are damaged and confirm the storage and maintenance.