1. Selection of rigging specifications and types When selecting rigging specifications, the size, weight, and shape of the load to be lifted must be taken into consideration in the calculation of the use mode coefficients that are affected by the lifting method to be used. The requirements of extreme working force, and the type of working environment and load must be considered. You must choose a rigging that has sufficient capacity and can meet the mode of use. If multiple riggings are used for lifting load at the same time, the same type of rigging must be used; the raw materials of flat rigging cannot be affected by the environment or load. Regardless of whether attachments or soft lifting eyes are required, careful consideration must be given to the matching of the end section of the rigging with auxiliary attachments and lifting equipment.
2. Restricted use angle of rigging When using flat slings with soft lifting ears, the minimum length of the lifting ears used must not be less than 3.5 times the maximum thickness of the hooks in contact with the lifting ears, and the active angle of the lifting ears must not exceed 20 ° . When connecting a sling and lifting gear with soft lifting eyes, the contact part of the sling and lifting gear must be constant, unless the axial width of the sling does not exceed 75mm, and the bending radius of the lifting attachment must be at least the sling 0.75 times the axial width. For example: The radius of the sling on the cargo hook is at least 0.75 times the axial width of the sling. The fabric width may be affected by the radius of the inner part of the cargo hook. The effect of the curvature of the cargo hook hinders the force from balancing the width of the fabric. Slings are strictly forbidden from overloading, and must use the correct mode coefficient. Some methods of limiting working force may have been given on the label. Multiple combined slings cannot exceed the maximum angle with the vertical direction.
3. Rigging follows good lifting experience Plan the lifting and lightweight operation plan before starting the lifting.
4. When lifting the rigging, correctly use the rigging connection method. The rigging is correctly positioned and connected to the load in a safe manner. The rigging must be placed on the load so that the load can evenly affect the width of the sling; it must not be knotted or The twisted sling stitching area cannot be placed on the hook or lifting equipment, and always on the upright part of the sling, to prevent label damage by keeping away from the load, hook and locking angle.
5. Precautions for the use of multiple combination slings The evaluation of the ultimate working force of multiple combination slings depends on the symmetry of the load on the combination slings, that is, when lifting, the branches of the slings are symmetrically distributed according to the design and have the same verticality. angle. 3 combined slings, if the branch cannot bear the force uniformly as designed, the maximum strength is on a branch, which will be the sum of the maximum bearing capacity of the branch near the design angle. The same result is in the 4 combined sling, if it is not a rigid load Will be counted as well. Note: For rigid loads, most of the gravity may be borne by 3 of them, or even 2 of them. The remaining one only protects the load balance.
6. During rigging, the sling's protection sling is away from sharp edges, friction and wear, whether it is away from the load or lifting gear, the appropriate part of the sling should be strengthened and protected from sharp edges and abrasion, necessary. Additional supplementary protection is needed.
7, rigging to ensure that the load balance during the lifting process, you must use the sling in a safe manner, not to allow the load to tilt or fall from the sling; the sling must be arranged at the center of gravity of the load and the straightening point of the lifting point. Above, let the load be balanced and stable. If the center of gravity of the load is not under the lifting point, the sling in motion may cross the focus. Cause danger.
8. The lifting method used for rigging can ensure the safety of the load if a basket sling is used, because there is no locking behavior like locking the sling, and the sling can be flipped through the lifting point. It is recommended to use two slings together. The limb suspension is as vertical as possible, which helps to ensure that the load is shared equally between the branches. When the flat sling is locked, it should be allowed to be placed at a natural angle (120 °), so as to avoid heat due to friction. The sling is neither in a forced position nor an attempt to create a tight jaw. The correct safety method. Double locking with a sling. Double-locked cranes ensure safety and prevent loads from falling off the sling.
9. Rigging to ensure the safety of personnel In the lifting process, pay close attention to ensure the safety of personnel, and people in danger must be warned, and if necessary, immediately withdraw from the danger zone. Hands or other parts of the body must be kept away from the sling to prevent injury when the sling is loose.
10. During the rigging process, it must be lifted in an exemplary manner. It must be lifted in a demonstrative manner. The sling is lifted loosely until the sling is tightened, and the load is gradually raised to the predetermined position. It is particularly important to lift When hanging or free tensioning, the friction bears the load.
11. Rotation controls the rotation of the load. If the load tends to tilt, the load must be lowered to ensure that the load is restrained and the accidental rotation of the load is guaranteed.
12. Rigging Avoid collision, drag, pull, friction, and vibration of the rigging to prevent damage to the rigging. During lifting, care must be taken to ensure that the load is restrained to prevent accidental overturning or collision with other objects. Avoid dragging, pulling, or oscillating the load, as this will increase the force on the rigging. Rigging If the rigging is under load, or if the load is pressed against the rigging, do not drag the rigging on the ground or rough surface.
13. Landing of rigging When lifting, the load will fall and fall under the condition of equal restriction.
14. Correct storage rigging When the lifting sling is completed, it must be put back and stored properly; if it is no longer used, it must be stored under clean, dry, well-ventilated conditions, room temperature, and placed On the shelf, keep away from heat sources, external gases, chemicals, direct sunlight or other strong ultraviolet rays. Stored items are prioritized. Any damage that occurs during use of the sling must be checked, and the damaged sling must not be stored. When lifting, the slings are contaminated by acid and alkali, diluted with water or neutralized with the corresponding recommended storage medium. Depending on the material of the lifting sling and the relevant chemical properties, recommendations from the supplier, a product that has been used without problems may be necessary. The sling gets wet during use, or will be hung up and dried naturally due to cleaning reasons.