Add:NO.268 DAKANG ROAD, QINGSHAN LAKE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CITY, HANGZHOU, ZHEJIANG, CHINA
1. High-altitude workers should receive safety knowledge education for high-altitude operations; special high-altitude workers should be certified to work, and should carry out special safety technical training according to relevant regulations before going to work, and implement safety technology signing procedures before the operation.
2, high-altitude workers should undergo a physical examination before they can be qualified. The project department shall provide qualified safety protective equipment and related safety protective equipment such as helmets, safety belts and safety nets to the operators.
3. Workers participating in the construction (including apprentices, interns, agents and migrant workers) should be familiar with the safety technical operation procedures of this type of work. In the operation, the job should be supervised. Without the permission of the leader, it is not allowed to arbitrarily hand over their work to others, and it is not allowed to do chores that are not related to the work.
4. Pay attention to the combination of work and rest, strictly prohibit the operation after drinking, and prohibit unsafe behaviors such as working hours or working faces, dozing and so on.
5. Entering the construction site, the operator should wear a helmet according to the regulations, use the relevant safety articles or utensils, and wear slippers, high-heeled shoes, bare feet and summer lesbians to wear skirts. In the case of high-altitude, cantilever or steep slope construction without protective facilities, safety belts must be worn. When the working surface is more than 2m away from the ground, the working layer should be protected by protective railings, baffles or safety nets, and steel mesh. Safety protective equipment and utensils such as safety helmets, safety belts and safety nets should be inspected regularly, and it is strictly forbidden to use for inspection.
6. When the staff is working at a height higher than 2m, the seat belt must be hung on a solid building or a solid structure. It is forbidden to wear hard-soled shoes and strictly observe the discipline of high-altitude work. If you are not getting enough sleep or have a mental illness, you are not allowed to work at heights.
7. When working at height, the scaffolding, springboard and work surface of all buildings must be inspected in advance to ensure that the scaffolding, building frame and springboard are solid and then work. It is forbidden to stand on the building frame, springboard, play, sleep and exceed the quota.
8. In case of bad weather, such as when the wind is above the sixth level and affects the construction safety, it is forbidden to work in the open air.
9. If there is no safety protection facility, it is forbidden to walk or work on the truss on the truss, the cantilever beam and the fixed components, and the high-altitude operation should be connected with the ground. Communication equipment should be provided and the person in charge should be responsible.