Safety harness belt is a kind of personal protective equipment that can prevent falling accidents of high-altitude workers. It can play a certain role in safety protection for high-altitude workers. The quality of high-altitude Safety harness belt is directly related to the safety of users' lives, so daily inspection and storage are very important. Today, the editor will introduce the use and storage of Safety harness belt, how to use and inspect high-altitude Safety harness belt.
Use and storage of Safety harness belt
The national standards for Safety harness belt place strict requirements on the use and storage of Safety harness belt:
(1) The Safety harness belt should be used high and low, and pay attention to prevent swing and collision. Buffers should be added when using long ropes longer than 3m, except for slings used for self-locking hooks.
(2) Shock absorber, differential device and self-locking hook can be used in series.
(3) Do not tie the rope. It is also forbidden to hang the hook directly on the safety rope and use it on the connecting ring.
(4) Various components on the Safety harness belt cannot be removed arbitrarily. When replacing a new rope, pay attention to adding a rope cover.
(5) After two years of use of the Safety harness belt, a spot test will be conducted according to the situation of batch purchasers. Do the static load test on the surrounding rod belt and stretch it by 2206N for 5mm. If there is no breakage, you can continue to use it. During the impact test of the hanging Safety harness belt, the free fall test is carried out with a weight of 80kg. If it does not break, the batch of Safety harness belt can continue to be used. The sample belts that have been tested must be replaced with safety ropes before they can be used.
(6) Frequently used ropes should be inspected frequently. If any abnormality is found, a new rope should be replaced immediately. The use period of the tape is 3 to 5 years. If abnormality is found, it should be scrapped in advance.
How to use high-altitude Safety harness belt
1. Hold the D-ring on the back of the Safety harness belt and shake the Safety harness belt to return all the braided belts to their original positions. Check that all parts of the Safety harness belt are intact and not damaged. Read the label to confirm the proper size.
2. If the chest belt, waist belt or leg belt buckle is not opened, please untie the braided belt or unfasten the buckle.
3. Put the shoulder strap on the shoulder so that the D-ring is in the middle of the shoulders on the back.
4. Pull the leg straps from between the legs, one hand holding the back leg straps from the back to the other hand from the crotch forward, catch and buckle with the front buckle. Fasten the second leg strap in the same way. If there is a belt, please fasten the leg belt and then the belt.
5. Fasten the chest strap and fix it in the middle of the chest, tighten the shoulder strap, and pass the excess shoulder strap through the strap clip to prevent loosening.
6. When all the webbing and buckles are buckled, tighten all the buckles to keep the Safety harness belt as close to the body as possible, but it will not affect activities. Put excess straps into the belt clip to prevent them from coming loose.
High-altitude Safety harness belt inspection
An inspection must be done before use, and it is found that there is damage and it is stopped. When wearing, the coefficient of the activity clip must not be exposed to open flames and chemicals.
After using the prescribed period of time, it must be scrapped, and inspection of unqualified Safety harness belt purchased, such as opening the line, oil stains, missing parts, etc., must be scrapped.
After reading the use and storage of the above Safety harness belt, the method of using the high-altitude Safety harness belt and the contents of the inspection, I hope that it can help everyone use the high-altitude Safety harness belt correctly every day. After use, the high-altitude Safety harness belt cannot be prevented casually. It should be stored in a dry and ventilated place. It cannot be placed outdoors for a long time. It must be properly stored.