Add:NO.268 DAKANG ROAD, QINGSHAN LAKE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CITY, HANGZHOU, ZHEJIANG, CHINA
On the power maintenance site, there are many high-level operations and overlapping work. In order to prevent the operator from falling at a certain height and position, the operator must hang the safety belt when working at the height and height. There are several requirements for the use and maintenance of safety belts:
1. Ideologically must pay attention to the role of safety belts. Numerous things show that the safety belt is a "life-saving belt." However, a few people feel that it is troublesome to wear a safety belt. It is not convenient to walk up and down, especially some small live and temporary activities. They think that "the time to wear a safety belt has been completed." As everyone knows, the accident happens in an instant, so the high-altitude operations must be fastened according to the requirements.
2. Before using the safety belt, check that the rope has no deterioration, whether the buckle is cracked, and whether the spring bounce is good.
3, high-altitude operations such as safety belts without fixed hanging points, should use the appropriate strength of the wire rope or other methods. Do not hang the safety belt on objects that move or have a tipping angle or a weak object.
4, high hanging low use. Hanging the safety belt high, people working below will be called high hanging low. This is a safe and reasonable method of hanging science. It can reduce the actual impact distance when a fall occurs. The opposite is low hanging high. That is, the safety belt is hung in the low place, and the person is working on it. This is a very unsafe method of hanging, because when the fall occurs, the actual impact distance will increase, and people and ropes will be subjected to a large impact load. Therefore, the safety belt must be hung up and low to prevent low hanging high.
5, the safety belt should be hung on a solid member or object, to prevent swinging or collision, the rope can not be tied, the hook should be hung on the connecting ring.
6. The safety belt protector should be kept intact to prevent the rope from being worn. If the protective cover is found to be damaged or peeled off, a new set must be added before use.
7. It is strictly forbidden to use the safety belt without authorization. If a long rope of 3 m or more is used, a buffer must be added and the parts must not be arbitrarily removed.
8, the safety belt should be checked before use, whether the parts are intact. Also pay attention to maintenance and storage after use. Always check the sewing belt sewing part and the hook part, and check the thread for cracks and damage.
9. When the safety belt is not in use, it should be kept safely. Do not touch high temperature, open flame, strong acid, strong alkali or sharp objects. Do not store it in a damp warehouse.
10. The safety belt should be tested once after two years of use. Frequent use should be carried out for visual inspection. It is found that the abnormality must be replaced immediately. safety belts used regularly or in a sample test are not allowed to continue to be used.