1. The service life of the belt is generally 3 to 5 yea […]
1. The service life of the belt is generally 3 to 5 years, and the abnormality should be discarded in advance.
2. The belt, safety belt and rope of the belt should have sufficient mechanical strength, the material should be wear-resistant, and the snap ring (hook) should have a safety device. Safety belts and ropes with a length of more than 3 meters should be buffered.
3. Visual inspection should be carried out before using the belt:
(1) The components are complete, no shortage, no injury or damage;
(2) No brittle cracks, broken strands or kinks in ropes and braids;
(3) The metal fittings are free of cracks, welding defects, and serious corrosion;
(4) The hook tongue bite is flat and good, and the safety device is complete and reliable;
(5) The rivet has no obvious deviation and the surface is smooth.