The advantages of the safety belt are high strength, we […]
The advantages of the safety belt are high strength, wear resistance, durability, mildew resistance, acid and alkali resistance, simple and light and safe.
The safety belt can avoid more serious injury to the human body in the event of an accident. The importance is self-evident. Therefore, the safety belt must have a corresponding set of standards to regulate its quality. So what material is used for safety belts that meet safety standards?
Seat belts and ropes must be made of nylon, vinylon and silk. Electrician fences are available in yellow cattle leather belts. Ordinary carbon steel or aluminum alloy steel for metal fittings. The sleeves for wrapping the rope are made of leather, vinylon or rubber.
Safety belt precautions
1. The service life of the seat belt is generally 3 to 5 years, and the abnormality should be scrapped in advance.
2, the belt of the seat belt and the belt and rope should have sufficient mechanical strength, the material should be wear-resistant, and the snap ring (hook) should have a safety device. Safety belts and ropes should be buffered with a length of more than 3 meters.
3. Visual inspection should be carried out before using the seat belt:
(1) The components are complete, no shortage, no damage and damage;
(2) The ropes and braids are not brittle, stranded or kinked;
(3) The metal fittings have no cracks, no defects in welding, and no serious corrosion;
(4) The crocheted mouth of the hook is flat and the safety device is complete and reliable;
(5) The rivet has no obvious deviation and the surface is flat.